If you try to expand your SEO, there is a lot of great and useful tools. By using this tools, you will doing your SEO much faster and better.
In this post, read review of Traffic Travis and Web CEO Online tools, and then, pick the best for your SEO job.
Traffic Travis is a software designed to help online businesses boost their website traffic. It is an all-in-one tool for search engine optimization, pay-per-click monitoring and general market research.
There is a two version of Traffic Travis- free and profesional. So, what is the difference between free and professional?
The free version is fully workable software. It will do most of what the professional version will do, but with limitations.
Premium version has no limitations and is much more powerful. Here is what separates it from the free version:
- Unlimited number of projects
- More keyword research results, plus more detailed data.
- More detailed analysis of SEO competition. Easily see how hard it will be to rank for any keyword.
- Ability to compare backlinks among multiple websites at once.
- A new, more powerful Adwords analysis tool.
- Ability to search for domain availability for multiple keywords simultaneously.
- No data caps on API calls
- White label branding of reports
How Novice users benefit from Traffic Travis:
- Provides a page analysis tool which examines the important on-page SEO parts of a page and returns an SEO “score” for the page, as well as suggestions for improving the page from an SEO perspective.
- Shows where your site is ranking in the search engines for your important keywords, so you can see at a glance rather than trawling through pages of search engine listings. Traffic Travis will even keep track of your previous positions so you can see whether your site is moving up or down over time.
- See who is linking to you. Traffic Travis finds your backlinks and displays important information about them including their source and the anchor texts used.
- See who is linking to your competitors! Traffic Travis can find their backlinks and display the important information about them too. This lets you see where they are focusing their backlinking efforts.
- All tools are found in the one piece of software, so it’s no longer necessary to find and visit a multitude of websites to analyze a website.
What more experienced users will be able to do:
- Takes the tedium out of tasks like finding search engine positions, finding backlinks, analyzing keyword density etc. Most experienced users will have found these tools available online on various websites, but Traffic Travis brings these tools and others to the desktop, which saves time hopping around.
- The ability to store and analyze historical data shows you the bigger trends in a market over time. Is your competitor’s site going up or down in the search rankings? Do these keywords have a high turnover of PPC advertisers, indicating that they might not be very profitable? Which words are your competitors consistently bidding on, and which ones do they drop occasionally?
- Provides advanced statistics, such as tracking the IP addresses of the backlinks coming into your site (advanced users will be interested in this, as they will want their backlinks to come from a variety of IP addresses). It pools these statistics into one screen so that users can easily see and compare them.
- Powerful PPC research tools. When you’re paying for your traffic you want to be sure that your campaigns are going to be profitable. Traffic Travis gives you an extremely comprehensive range of data to thoroughly examine a market. Using a keyword list you can see which sites are bidding on certain keywords; whether they continue to bid on these keywords over time; the movement of ads in the search engines over time; an analysis of keywords to see which words attract consistent, stable competition.
- Project graphs and reports that SEO and PPC professionals can either print or email to their clients.
The key benefit for more experienced users is providing a one-stop-shop for search engine optimization, rather than relying on multiple tools on multiple websites. Being able to easily cross-reference information is also a very important benefit, and allows users to save a considerable amount of time when researching their market and competitors. The PPC tools are so comprehensive and useful that they could easily be released as a separate product (in fact there are already products on the market retailing for up to USD$200).
Jackson Lin – jacksonsmarketingtraining.com
“When I first started internet marketing, I got my hands on a copy of Traffic Travis. Honestly, at the start I just got it because it was a free tool… I really wasn’t expecting much from it.
But I was pleasantly surprised!
I’m glad I did, because it’s one of the most comprehensive keyword research tools around and the best thing is, the trial version is FREE! I now make a full time living and I still use Traffic Travis to this day to help me assess the competitiveness of keywords to rank for. So I highly recommend that you get yourself a copy of it today!”
Web CEO Online
Web CEO Online is a web-based SEO software application that provides you with a comprehensive set of tools for website optimization and promotion. It meets the demand for SEO with all possible consumers – from webmasters and standalone SEOs to large SEO and marketing agencies. Here’s a reference list with links to all of the important Web CEO tools and features.
Visibility Monitoring Tools
- Rank Checker
- Web Analytics
- Buzz Tracking
DIY Features – Checklists
- All SEO Checklists
- Keyword Research
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Submission
Site Optimization Tools
- Online Keyword Tool
- Website Auditor
- White-labeling & Customization
- Web-accessed SEO Reports
- Emailed SEO Reports
- Web CEO API
How do the online SEO tools work?
For a new site, WebCEO Online is an SEO self-service application that minimizes user efforts. The site optimization and promotion work can be completed in three steps:
1. Selecting an SEO Task List
Currently, we have seven Task lists depending on the website promotion stage that your site is currently in, your site type and the goal you are pursuing. Define the promotion stage you are in and then move to an easy-to-follow SEO checklist for your site’s optimization and promotion. Every task is guided – you’ll see helpful tips on why the task is important and how to perform the task successfully.
2. Completing an SEO Task List / Stage
The Task list refers to the SEO tools required to complete the suggested tasks. The Online Keyword Tool is used to gather up the most appropriate words and phrases for your site’s keyword optimization. Website Audit and SEO Analysis (the Search Engine Optimization Tool) is used to get on-the-page optimization advice. The Search Engine Submission tool submits your site to the major local and specialized search engines, directories, and communities. After you’ve conducted a task, it’s marked as done.
3. Measuring and controlling optimization and promotion results
WebCEO Online opens with an SEO Dashboard that shows the most important metrics characterizing your website performance. You can feel the pulse of your site; you can see if your site’s search engine rankings, backlinks, traffic, integrity and social mentions are in accordance with your best expectations. You can get more detailed information in the SEO Reports that you can generate after loading each of the tool’s pages.
Optimize and promote your site for tons of the most targeted traffic. Monitor your site performance. Improve results.
WebCEO Online combines state-of-the-art search engine tools and reports. You can control your website’s performance, thus getting the answer to the question “Is your site performing well?” You can use SEO checklists and tools to optimize your site for search engines and human visitors, and promote your site in social media; thus getting the answer to the question “What else I can do to make my site even more successful?”
BOOST YOUR SEO WITH WEB CEO ONLINE—-> CLICK HERE